After the arrival of the first English settlers the island of Barbados was divided into six parishes. In 1645 the shape of the original six parishes was revised to form the current 11 parishes.

The eleven parishes are: St. Michael, Christ Church, St. Philip, St. Andrew, St. Thomas, St. James, St. Joseph, St. John, St. Lucy, St. Peter and St. George.

путешествие в кениюдайвинг в тайландедам деньги в долг черкессктелефон в кредит евросетькредит в евросети наличными